As your summer adventures come to an end, we’ve prepared a simple checklist to ensure happy campers all-around - so you'll be ready to hit the road, come spring!
1. Secure your winter storage space as early as possible. Click here to contact us!
2. Cleaning and organizing is this ticket to an easy spring launch. Prior to arrival at the storage facility, remove all perishables and open all drawers and cabinets. After the refrigerator has been cleaned and defrosted, place a box of baking soda in the fridge and freezer and leave the door open to remove all odours.
3. To ensure all towels, pillows and linens are fresh and ready to go upon your spring arrival, we recommend they be cleaned and stored inside during the winter months. If you prefer to store them in the RV, we recommend a vacuum-sealed storage bag.
4. Lock all windows and close any curtains and blinds to ensure security and eliminate sun damage to the interior of the camper.
5. Remove the battery and store it too.
6. Add fuel in the vehicle and add the stabilizer. Run the engine so that the fuel can circulate in the system.
7. Change the oil before storing your RV. Your radiator should also contain the proper amount of anti-freeze.
By following these simple steps, you will keep your camper in top shape and extend the life of your vehicle.
We are now booking winter storage spaces and offering a variety of camper and RV services. As always, we are available to answer any storage questions you may have and look forward to seeing you this fall.